- 1982. Barbara Smith on being a black lesbian feminist in the USA. goo.gl/aKi5zl #lgbthistory… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago
- Today is 33rd anniversary of HM Customs raid on #GaystheWord bookshop in London. #lgbthistory #queerliterature… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
- First African #AIDS diagnoses were white gays. #WorldAIDSDay #HIV/AIDS #Africa goo.gl/DPvLnT https://t.co/qbiGJcxSxr 10 months ago
- The BBC is crowdsourcing photos, posters & more to explore #LGBT+ life in Britain 1967-2016. Share what you have: email@example.com 1 year ago
- 1983. AIDS and the Moral Majority goo.gl/7APfvZ #hiv/aids #moralmajority #aidsmyths #reaganaidsfail https://t.co/gcImcZH39v 1 year ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This long period of cold and wet weather has been an uncertain time in terms of beekeeping. Normally at this time of year the queen is furiously laying eggs to get the colony up to maximum size which, in turn, … Continue reading
Perhaps it’s a sign of my advancing years but I’m taking an increasing interest in gay history. What’s more (and slightly worrying) is the realisation that I was actually involved in some of it! The bit that I was most … Continue reading
This article has now moved here.
This article has now moved to here.
Some years ago, while working as a freelance journalist in Australia, I met a man called Robert Tyndall. He’s not a household name by any stretch of the imagination but he did do a lot of work on developing a … Continue reading